Through cloud services, DCT reduces the complexity associated with traditional IT approaches by taking responsibility for managing your hardware and software and delivering computing and shared data through virtualized resources.
FAQs About the Cloud
You buy access to cloud computing and cloud storage resources on demand, enabling you to move capital equipment costs off your balance sheet and turn them into a monthly expense. Learn more about making DCT your cloud services provider. Request an evaluation, and our solutions team will be in touch soon.
Scalability and Flexibility
Quickly add services, make changes on demand and scale as needs change.
Improve administration, upgrade software seamlessly, and eliminate managing multiple vendors.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Reduce CapEx and gain a predictable monthly expense that improves cash flow.
Privacy and Security
Built-in security, redundancy and disaster recovery enables you to leverage the cloud without the risk.
Eliminate the time valuable employees spend on maintaining and repairing equipment and focus them on more strategic objectives.
Better Business Results
Run your business, not your hardware.
Eliminate the time, infrastructure and capital expense required to install, upgrade and maintain on premise Microsoft Exchange email service, without losing administrative control.
Deploying Hosted Exchange lowers your overall cost per mailbox, while still providing you the most advanced messaging and collaboration tools available. Completely customizable, you choose from different feature sets, price points and storage capacities based on your organization’s needs, without additional software or maintenance costs. Hosted Exchange offers dramatically lower total cost of ownership along with these benefits:
- The freedom to choose the functionality and services that are right for you, such as Web-only access, Outlook, spam filtering, backup, archiving and compliance tracking.
- The ability to personalize each “seat” through the Exchange administrative portal.
- The flexibility for your staff to collaborate anywhere, anytime, through any platform.
- Industry leading virus protection and anti-spam software.
- With no internal messaging infrastructure to maintain or administer, your IT resources are free to work on more strategic initiatives.
Physically housing and operating a data center drains both valuable resources and budget. DCT’s Colocation service relieves you from the responsibility of managing and safeguarding equipment in house, by offering a cost-effective alternative for maintaining your data, server operating applications, network and communication assets in a secure, environmentally controlled facility that offers the safety and disaster recovery features most companies don’t have the room or budget to accommodate.
DCT’s Colocation service includes:
- 24x7x365 monitoring and support by our experienced personnel
- Sophisticated security features including alarms, video surveillance and controlled access
- Environmental control systems, redundant power sources, multiple data paths and multiple backbone access
- The assurance of back-up and redundancy outside of your own location
- The ability to help meet today’s ever changing, ever increasing number of government and industry-mandated regulatory requirements
- A scalable infrastructure (pay as you grow)
- The flexibility to customize our solution based on your needs
Enjoy the benefits of a safe, secure alternative for managing your vital information without the costly overhead of physical equipment and the resources to operate it. Virtualization uses a private, virtualized environment to host your applications with the ability to easily expand as your needs grow. Virtual servers provide private networking capabilities that are identical to having a dedicated server, but with the added flexibility and scalability of adding computing and storage power as needed without having to invest upfront capital in expensive equipment. You’ll benefit from:
- More sophisticated capabilities with significantly less hardware expense
- Pay only for what you need, adding capacity as required
- Access to next generation capabilities as they become available
- Full compliance with audit requirements
- Elimination of costly servers and other infrastructure assets and their management
- Daily full backups of all of your data
Case Study | Quadax
Quadax puts a premium on their customer’s experience and continued compliance to protect and ensure security of all their data. Because of a tremendous growth phase over the last ten years they had outgrown the current infrastructure in many facets and were progressively looking forward to tackle several challenges. Especially important was integrating best of breed technologies as part of a long term strategy for their ever growing data storage needs. Their existing copper based PBX system was limiting their ability to improve performance in the call center. Additionally, they wanted to explore the potential benefits VoIP could offer.
View Case Study