Founded in 1993, DCT Telecom Group is an international provider of cloud, data and VoIP solutions, serving thousands of business customers nationwide. We are a proud business partner of the Cleveland Browns, have been awarded a Top Workplaces honor by The Plain Dealer for two consecutive years, and as one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies were recognized as a prestigious Weatherhead 100 award winner for seven consecutive years.
DCT takes pride in providing an enjoyable work environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork. We have a reputation for providing our customers exceptional service and we are looking for individuals who possess a strong work ethic and who share our customer focus. DCT offers excellent salary, full benefits, 401k, vacation and sick leave, as well as tremendous room for growth and career development.
Due to our continued leadership in providing cloud-based technology solutions, DCT is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
- We seek a driven, results-oriented individual committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a large existing customer base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present technical concepts in a consultative manner.
- Strong business acumen and ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong work ethic, results orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong account management skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Coordinate and participate in product demonstrations and off-site customer meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned customers to uncover new opportunities and drive retention.
- Ability to present complex concepts in a consultative manner demonstrating mastery of the application as well as the market, industry and customer requirements.
- Ability to determine prospective customer's vision, process and strategy for implementing advanced voice, data and IP services and to design appropriate value-added DCT solution.
- Respond to customer inquiries on all administrative aspects of their account.
- Document all customer contact, service history, competitive services and contract status in provided CRM.
- Perform administrative functions including creation of proposals, contract preparation, placing and tracking orders throughout the provisioning process, and invoice reviews.
- Develop relationships and work closely with internal resources including service delivery, engineering and customer service to ensure all objectives and intervals are being met.
- Become proficient in, and maintain expertise on, all DCT products and services.
- 2+ years experience in telecommunications or a related technology field preferred but not required.
- Technical aptitude and strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce, and the ability to quickly master proprietary applications.
- 4 year college degree.
- Stable work history with a documented track record of growth and professional success.
- $55,000 - $65,000 base salary
- At plan, total compensation $76,000 to $86,000
- Full benefits including 401k with company match and profit sharing
- This position also offers car and cell phone allowance, vacation and sick leave, as well as tremendous room for growth and development in account management within our organization.
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Technical Support Representative
As a member of DCT's growing Customer Support team, the Technical Support Representative will be responsible for providing outstanding support to our existing customer base. In addition to customer interaction, the Technical Support Representative will maintain relationships with DCT carriers and internal teams. The Technical Support Representative will be included in the on-call rotation which is essential to providing DCT customers with access to a team member 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns and requests
- Gather information and determine the necessary action by evaluating and analyzing symptoms
- Research required information using available resources
- Take necessary action with appropriate carrier or internal team
- Follow up with customers, carriers, and internal resources to communicate status changes
- Escalate per standard intervals to appropriate resource
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Accurately document customer interaction
- Stay current with DCT products, services and processes
- Participate in the DCT Support on call rotation at least one week per month
- Ability to resolve inquiries, concerns and requests per standard process with initiative and urgency
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to retain industry specific terminology and procedures
- Exceptional problem analysis and solving skills
- Effective time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- 2+ years cloud, data, voice experience
- 2+ years office experience
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.