Founded in 1993, DCT Telecom Group is an international provider of cloud, data and VoIP solutions, serving thousands of business customers nationwide. We are a proud business partner of the Cleveland Browns, have been awarded a Top Workplaces honor by The Plain Dealer for two consecutive years, and as one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies were recognized as a prestigious Weatherhead 100 award winner for seven consecutive years.
DCT takes pride in providing an enjoyable work environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork. We have a reputation for providing our customers exceptional service and we are looking for individuals who possess a strong work ethic and who share our customer focus. DCT offers excellent salary, full benefits, 401k, vacation and sick leave, as well as tremendous room for growth and career development.
Due to our continued leadership in providing cloud-based technology solutions, DCT is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
Position: PMO Consultant
Reports to: Manager, PMO
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of PMO Consultant. This position will be responsible for the implementation, deployment, and management of Hosted PBX portal and equipment training for DCT customers. The PMO Consultant will be expected to become an expert on all areas of the DCT Hosted PBX system and deliver effective training for all user levels. DCT has a reputation for top-tier service, and this employee must sustain that reputation with exemplary communication skills, follow through on commitments, integrity and professional image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaboration on DCT Hosted PBX portal and equipment training documentation
- Participate in pre-implementation meetings to determine customer specific training objectives
- Plan the training agenda including outline, handouts, demonstrations
- Consult, configure and manage client call flow and programming of system
- Present onsite or remote training
- Provide support to users via onsite visit, audio/web conference, phone, or email to inquiries regarding routine issues or discrepancies
- Document identified issues and response actions
- Provide timely response to user inquiries regarding system operation capabilities
- Attend training events related to the DCT Hosted PBX portal and equipment
- Development and creation of recorded training sessions for future playback
- Ensure DCT Hosted PBX portal and equipment users are aware of recent upgrades
- Provide fully configured, tested and user accepted application; key user and end user training; finalized configuration documentation; detailed go-live cut-over plan; and finalized production environments for the Hosted PBX system
- Track client commitment hours
- Become DCT subject matter expert
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years cloud, data, voice experience
- Bachelor's degree or applicable work experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Camtasia (preferred)
- Instructional design/documentation creation experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in understanding and retaining industry specific terminology and procedures
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexible team player with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Exceptional problem analysis and solving skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Must have ability to travel regionally as needed. Some overnight travel required.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Account Service Representative
Position: Account Service Representative
Reports to: Director, Sales and Account Management
We seek a driven, results-oriented individual committed to delivering a superior customer experience. The Account Service Representative will support two Major Account Managers who are responsible for maintaining and growing their customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retention and growth of existing DCT customer base
- Respond to customer inquiries on administrative aspects of their account
- Maintain database of all customer contact, competitive services and contract status
- Create proposals and prepare contracts
- Place and track orders from provisioning to invoice review
- Coordinate and participate in both on and off-site customer meetings
- Become proficient in, and maintain expertise on, DCT's products and services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Strong work ethic and results orientation
- Experience in telecommunications or a related field preferred, but not required
- 4 year college degree
- Stable work history with a documented track record of growth and professional success
- Salary $45,000 - $55,000 commensurate on experience
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, disability, life, vacation, sick leave, 401k with employer match, and more
- Tremendous room for growth and development in account management within our organization
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.